- Bachelor in Sciences of Pharmacy from University of Puerto Rico.
- Master Degree in Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon.
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist (Texas) by the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board (CNCB).
- Licensed Brain Trainer by Dr. Daniel Amen and Amen University (2022).
- Currently Pursuing a Doctorate in Science with a Concentration in Clinical Nutrition from Huntington University of Health and Sciences.
- Nutrition and Functional Medicine Consultant at the Department of Autism, Archidiocese of Monreale, Rome (Italy)(2022).
- Taught nutrition class applied to autism at LUMSA University, Rome, Italy (2021).
- Nutrition Educator/Brain Health Strategist at Nuterel LLC.
- Pharmacist with twenty years of experience.
Awards, and Designations:
- Author of Resilient Brain: Five Steps to Sharpen the Mind in Autism with Nutrition.
- International Lecturer at LUMSA University, Italy
- Clinical Nutrition Expertise
- Registered Pharmacist
- John Maxwell Certified Coach/Speaker
- Have educated professionals and parents around the world about the power of nutrition.
- I am a proud parent of twins David and Daviana. David was diagnosed with severe autism, which makes us start this incredible journey of finding solutions in nutrition to help his condition.
- I am a basketball coach at Special Olympics.
- Love basketball, baseball, and table tennis.
- Enjoy riding bikes with the whole family.
- Love personal development and mindset.
- I went through financial hardships on my journey to help my son with autism.
I started Nuterel with my wife Jessica as a way to help families affected by autism and other chronic diseases through nutrition.Our son David was diagnosed with severe autism with challenging symptoms like aggression, self-injury behavior like hitting his head to the floor, lack of attention and focus. I was devastated. So I went back to school and got an advanced graduate degree in nutrition and functional medicine. My son went from severe autism to honor-roll (Year 2021) in school and playing multiple sports with nutrition. Our accomplishments include:
- Bachelor in Sciences of Pharmacy from University of Puerto Rico
- Over Ten Years of Experience in Nutrition Strategies for Optimal Brain Function
- Self-taught Cook of Nutritious Recipes
- Pharmacist with more than twenty years of experience
- Research of Different Therapies and Aids available for Children with special needs
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Registered Pharmacist
- I am a mother of a child diagnosed with severe autism.
- I am a proud mother of twins David and Daviana. My son David was diagnosed with severe autism, making us start this journey of hope to find solutions in nutrition and other therapies to help his condition.
- I love Special Olympics.
- Enjoy riding bikes with my family.
- Love to go to church with the family.
Let us know how we can help!
Here is our family
© Copyrights 2022 NUTEREL LLC - All Rights Reserved